Hello Bloggers! These are my three new workjobs that
I created for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade. I included a pictures, directions, materials, and an overall explanation of the workjobs. :)

This is a 1st grade civics and government workjob that I created. It is called Responsible vs Irresponsible Citizen. The student correctly places the good or bad acts into the correct basket it belongs to. There is one basket for a responsible citizen and one for an irresponsible. The student can check their answers on the back of the file folder where the materials are held. All the materials are laminated and the directions are on the front of the folder. It can be done in a center or when students finish their work early.

This is a 3rd grade history workjob that I created. It is called Inventors and Inventions memory game. The students spread the cards out and flip one inventor and one invention over when it is their turn. If the pair matches then they get to keep the cards aside. The game continues until the cards are all gone. Students check their answer in the answer booklet. All materials are kept in a file folder and they are all laminated. It is a great game to do during centers or when students finish their work early.
Hope this gives some great ideas to fellow teachers out there!

Awesome cross-posting here, Cate! Way to make the blog-world smarter about work jobs!
ReplyDelete:)Kira